Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chella Pillai

This is my first photo post and it is worth it.
                          
          Now the baby boy in this photo is very special not only to me but to my whole maternal relatives. He was born after 13 years of marriage. And as any baby, he is god incarnate.
          
          Introducing to the world my 8 months cousin 'Sai Paritchith' named after Paritchith maharaja who conquered things after a great struggle. Wish he too succeeds in everything he does.

                                                                            
     There is a story behind every picture! 
                                                                           
Sai Paritchith, Bangalore
                Guess I missed out who he is , he is my baby cousin. Born to my last aunt (chithi in tamil) Now, on why he is special to me:

1. He is so sweet that he understands his mom's pain and doesn't ask her to sleep.

2. I am a person who will not like to go to his place as it takes time to travel but once when I see him, he gets so much attached to me that I start to miss him when I leave the place.


3. Actually, this is supposed to be the first and foremost reason behind me LOVING him so much. He resembles exactly likee my sibling (my brother). MINE. I can exactly relate him to his childhood days. I have heard a lot from my mom how he cuddles me in the tender age. Now I have got a feeling that I get to cuddle him back.

PS1: Me and my brother fight a lot till now.

PS2: Photo taken in my Sony walkman android mobile. Application:Retro camera

More about my brother in my upcoming post...

    

2 comments: