Thursday, December 6, 2012

Finally...

                     After the dispute between Aircel and Airtel, today I am able to send and receive messages from Airtel. I do not know the actual issue though. The news says Aircel did not sign an agreement that was made and had a due to be paid. Sorry! being an aircel customer doesn't always demand about the whole knowledge of my network.
All I can say is (obviously I am being a proper 'Indian'* here)
  1.  I don't get to contact someone when I am in need of.
  2.  I can access unlimited internet with just 99 INR. (Well I am not sure. I have never used it. But heard so.)
  3. Can stand odd man out in a crowd as all your friends and relatives will see your network as an alienated one

Now I just see the above points as colloquial way of expressing views. (No section 66A. Please! )

Coming to what I learnt in this one month when I was unable to text anyone.


  1. You forget why you use mobile.
  2. You go back to the times when you dint know what a mobile was.
  3. If you are a person who never has a balance less more than 3 INR, Okay! Now that is me.You cannot be in touch with people.
 
Technically this teaches to crisis management. Spiritually I learnt detachment.

Well, things are getting back to normal now.

*Indians are known for fault finding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment